Thursday, March 10, 2016

CAS(E) This Sketch #163

Today, I have a card to share that I made for
 CAS(E) This Sketch #163 designed by Christine Larson:




I decided to pair my PTI Brushed Off stamp set
and Songbirds leaves die to make my card:


I used some white linen cardstock and stamped the Brushed Off stamps
in two pinks and a yellowy colour.
I stamped the sentiment from SSS's Big Scripty Sentiments in versafine onyx black.
I diecut my Songbirds leaves from vellum and adhered them to my card.


A few PTI Rainstones finish it off.

Visit CAS(E) this Sketch to see the rest of the DT's takes on the sketch 
and to play along, if you'd like.
You have until Thursday, March 17th to link up your card.

Thanks for looking!

20 comments:

Karen B. said...

Oh love the vellum leaves! Beautiful card!

Michelle said...

LOVE, love everything about this design!..... just beautiful! Off to pin away!

donna mikasa said...

Beautiful design, Leigh! I love the addition of the vellum leaves!

Lynn said...

So beautiful. I always love when you use vellum on your cards Leigh.

Megan Carroll said...

Wow!!! I really love this one!! Gorgeous creation, I just ordered that SSS stamp set, can't wait to try it out!

Diane Jaquay said...

Absolutely gorgeous!!!

Greta said...

Love your colors & now I really want the Brushed Off set! Lovely card, Leigh!

Luanne said...

The minute I saw the sketch, I thought of Brushed Off. Love your take on it, your card is wonderful!

Miriam Prantner said...

Love those leaves in vellum!

Jen Mitchell said...

This is so beautiful Leigh. I love those stamps and those leaves are some of my faves!

Lisa Elton said...

Love your take on the sketch, so pretty!!

I Card Everyone said...

This card is amazingly beautiful, Leigh! I never tire of seeing that gorgeous brushstroke on one of your cards - and of course the vellum... *sigh*
=]

Celeste Goff said...

Gorgeous card! Your take on the sketch is amazing!

Svitlana Shayevich said...

Wow! It's SO cool!!!

Happy Dance said...

Oh Leigh, this is so pretty! The colors are soft and lovely, and those vellum leaves are gorgeous against them. And the rainstones are the perfect finishing touch. Love that sentiment too! Beautiful card. LOVE it! Bev

Indy25 said...

Wow !! I love it !!

Audrey Pettit said...

Beautiful!! Love the graphic look of this mixed with the soft vellum leaves! WOW!

Bobby said...

I'm loving those brushed off stamps, Leigh, and the colors you used are so 'Spring-y'.

Vicki Finger said...

Such a soft, pretty card. Ultra feminine and beautiful. The vellum leaves kind of make it for me!

Wendy said...

Lovely! Loving the settle touch of vellum.