Friday, March 11, 2016

Reverse Confetti's Sketch for You to Try #34

Today, I have a card to share for this month's
 

I decided to use God is Good and some favourite techniques to make my card.

 
I started by masking a strip on my background and blending some Hawaiian shores ink onto it.
Then, I diecut the largest tag from Tag Me Confetti Cuts, but I ran it through
my diecutting machine only part way, then turned it around and moved the tag die
down a bit to make a longer tag to fit my sentiment.

 
I diecut the clouds and sun using Sun 'n Clouds Confetti Cuts
and inked my sun with some Harvest Gold ink.
I also blended ink onto my tag before stamping my sentiment from God is Good.
 

 
 
 
 
Want to play along with the March SFYTT
Click here for details.
 
Thanks for looking!

6 comments:

Karen B. said...

What a neat tip about the die. I forget that can be done. Lovely card!

Miriam Prantner said...

So pretty! I love that soft blending on the tag.

Celeste Goff said...

What a fantastic take on the sketch Leigh and such a beautiful card!

Lisa Elton said...

Great take on the sketch Leigh and such a pretty card. Love the sentiment!!

Audrey Pettit said...

This is sooo beautiful, Leigh! I love the masked strip in the background. And love that sweet sun and little clouds peeking from behind the tag. The soft inking behind the wording on the tag is really fabulous, too!

Bobby said...

I love all the elements you used to make your card match the sketch, Leigh.