Tuesday, March 22, 2016

MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge #272

Today, I have a card to share that I made using the 


I decided to make a wedding card using my Fall Florals stamps and dies.


I started by stamping my MFT Sketch Chevron stamp onto a strip of sweet blush
cardstock in raspberry fizz.
I diecut a circle from black cardstock and heat embossed my sentiment
(from PTI's Spring Woods) in white.


I stamped my MFT Fall Florals in sweet blush, hibiscus burst
and stormy seas onto their coordinating dies.

Thanks for looking!

16 comments:

Aileen said...

Stunning card Leigh, love the colours you have used and the layout looks wonderful with the contrast between the black and all that beautiful pink.

Karen B. said...

The contrast of the soft pink and bold black is stunning.

Alanna said...

Gorgeous. I absolutely love al the cards you've been posting using this fall florals set.

Maura said...

Love this card, Leigh! And I have this set too - bonus!!

Anonymous said...

Stunning card Leigh!!

Tracey McNeely said...

Leigh love your pretty card, looks fab on black! I have to get that set, seems to always be OOS!

Diane Jaquay said...

You always do such beautiful things with that floral set, Leigh! I have it but haven't used it recently, I need to pull it out and make something!

Celeste Goff said...

What a beautiful card Leigh! Love the gorgeous colors and the layout!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Brilliant take on the sketch, such a pretty card!

Lisa Elton said...

This is perfectly charming Leigh!

Shirley said...

Lovely card! I like the color combination you used.

Svitlana Shayevich said...

Stunning card! Black and bold colors is a great combination!

Audrey Pettit said...

You made those fall florals look like an absolute burst of spring, my friend! Gorgeous color combo. Really love that you did the "greens" in stormy seas instead, and love that pop of black!

Joyce said...

Those fall flowers look amazing in pink and grey.

Miriam Prantner said...

I love these florals and the contrast with the black mat!

Cindy Groh said...

Love it-had to Pin-It!