Tuesday, March 01, 2016

Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge -- Key Lime

*Note: this is my second post for today.
Please scroll down or click here to see my March Pinterest Inspired Challenge card.



It's time for a new Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge!


The LEAD of the Key Lime Challenge will be invited as a 
Guest Designer in a future challenge!
Please visit the Curtain Call Challenge Blog for all the challenge info and deadline.
I decided to use some of my favourite Reverse Confetti products to make my card!


I started by repeatedly stamping one of the stamps from So Stripey
at an angle on my background panel in vintage jadeite.
I diecut the ice cream pieces from Love & Ice Cream Confetti Cuts
and blended the vintage jadeite ink onto the cup and topping pieces.
I assembled them together on top of a doily.


I stamped the sentiment (from Sweet Thing) in versamark onto a strip of black
cardstock and heat embossed it in white.
Then, I diecut three "sweet" Lovey Words Confetti Cuts from black cardstock,
adhered them together and added them to my card.


  

  
Make sure you visit each of the designers' blogs for more inspiration!
for the challenge details and to play along with us!



Thanks for looking!

20 comments:

Kristie Goulet said...

Oooh! This is yummy!!!!

Karen B. said...

Oh what a fun card! Thise dies look like fun!

Miriam Prantner said...

I love that doily and the great lime color!

Amy Rohl said...

So sweet, Leigh! I giggled a little when I saw our brains working the same way with our RC die cuts, lol! Great minds, right?

Sheri Gilson said...

Super sweet take on the inspiration! Love the yummy cupcake and doily backdrop!

Diane Jaquay said...

Sweet as can be!

alexandra s.m. said...

Such a pretty card Leigh!
perfect take on the photo ;)

I Card Everyone said...

Delicious card ... I WANT that cupcake!!! Thanks, Leigh!
=] =]

Betty Wright said...

This is fantastic, Leigh! Love the different elements you chose! Truly is a sweet card!

Lynn said...

This cupcake looks scrumptious! Great take on the inspiration Leigh.

Monika/Buzsy said...

Such a sweet card Leigh. Love the cupcake with the script die-cut word. The doily looks fantastic in the background.

Kay Miller said...

OH that is one awesome card Leigh! I love the Jadeite Green with the black!! What a fresh color combination!!

~amy~ said...

Delish!!!

Lisa Elton said...

What a yummy little card Leigh, very cute!

Celeste Goff said...

What an absolutely adorable card!

Audrey Pettit said...

This is awesome! Fabulous design and LOVE the ice cream with the topping in nice bright lime! The colors are soooo amazing! Everything just POPS!

maria f. said...

What a fresh and cool color! I would LOVE one of those cupcakes right about now!

Melody said...

Love the cupcake with the doily!

Sue Smith said...

Fabulous card. Looks good enough to eat. Love the color green you used. :)

Lisa Petrella said...

Super sweet take on the inspiration photo, Leigh! I especially love the stripes and the doily---fun details!!!