Friday, March 04, 2016

The Challenge #62 & CAS(E) This Sketch #162 -- Take Two

Today, I have a card to share for The Challenge #62:




I love the large map on the wall in the inspiration photo!
I immediately thought of using my Reverse Confetti Globe to make my card:


I started with some patterned paper from my stash, and from it, diecut a circle.
I trimmed my panel to 3.25" wide and impressed the bottom of it using 
the Triple Chevies Confetti Cuts, which I then trimmed along the bottom, using
the impressed lines as a guide.

It's hard to see the impressed lines in the photo, so I didn't brighten this one as much.


I diecut the Globe Confetti Cuts from the flat side of a piece of Bazzill Basics Bling cardstock.
The sentiments are from With Love and A Friend Like You --
I love how they combine so perfectly together!


 

 

Oh, and don't forget to check back tomorrow because....



Thanks for looking!

18 comments:

Karen B. said...

I love everything about this! Great details.

Shelly said...

Oh, I LOVE this!!
Absolutely, perfect!

Tracy Freeman said...

Hiya Leigh, hope you are well ?
This is awesome, the vintage map....LOVE. Reverse Confetti do amazing products so i am very jealous you get too play with them.
Have an awesome weekend xx

laurie said...

What an awesome card..I just love that die...it's a gotta have for sure!!

Greta said...

Love that globe die! Wonderful card from the inspiration, Leigh!

Anonymous said...

LOVE this Leigh!!!

Bobby said...

The map is a wonderful background and filler for the globe, Leigh. Embossing the banner gives a great touch.

Kathy said...

Great masculine card...always love that globe used on cards! The Triple Chevies embossing is cool, I will have to try that sometime. Very good for men/boys. (The map is great!). Great take on the challenge, Leigh. :)

Lisa Elton said...

Beautifully done Leigh, this is just wonderful!!

Joyce said...

This is wonderful. I love how your background map also shows up through the globe.

~amy~ said...

Perfect!

Lisa Lara said...

This is one rockin' card Leigh. I just love the map paper on the globe.

I Card Everyone said...

Loverly, Leigh!!
=]

Jill Norwood said...

Love this!!!!

Anita said...

Love this card! Thanks for playing along with us at The Challenge this week.

Erika said...

Really cute! This is a perfect friendship card for a male friend.

Jinny Newlin said...

Absolutely perfect, Leigh! Great combination of map print and globe, and that sentiment is perfection! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at The Challenge!

Nance said...

Love this Leigh! Just gorgeous! So glad you played with The Challenge!