Today, I have a card to share that I made for The Challenge #65:
I was inspired by the flowers on top of the pile of books
and decided to ink up my new Ellen Hutson Mondo Hydrangea stamp set.
I started by diecutting the hydrangea and solitary bloom from
white cardstock and stamping them in berry sorbet ink.
Then, using my MISTI, I stamped again in versamark and
heat embossed them in clear.
With a paint brush, water and some ink pressed onto my acrylic block,
I painted them in.
The sentiment is also from Mondo Hydrangea.
For my pot, I diecut some Bazzill Basics silver foil using
my Reverse Confetti Basket Confetti Cuts, but I decided it was too shiny.
So I pressed it into versafine onyx black ink and heat embossed it in clear.
It turned out pretty cool.
Thanks for looking!