Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge -- Rainbow


It's time for a new Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge!


The LEAD of the Rainbow Challenge will be invited as a 
Guest Designer in a future challenge!
Please visit the Curtain Call Challenge Blog for all the challenge info and deadline.
 I just love this photo!
I wanted to recreate a line of daisies in coloured water... 





I had so much fun making my card!
I knew I wanted to use the daisy die from the new
FReverse Confetti Flowers for Mom Confetti Cuts,
but I needed a vase to put them in.... I searched through my dies and found the perfect one
-- the smallest die from Stitched Flag Trio Confetti Cuts.
I blended five different colours of ink onto my "vases" and stamped -- get this! --
the broom from Cast A Spell for the daisy stems.


I diecut the banner (also from Flowers for Mom Confetti Cuts) from vellum
and layered over top of it the Hello Confetti Cut diecut from black cardstock.

 

 

 

Make sure you visit each of the designers' blogs for more inspiration!
for the challenge details and to play along with us!



Thanks for looking!

23 comments:

Amy Kolling said...

This is fantastic and so creative!

Kristie Goulet said...

LOVE this so much, Leigh! So pretty!

Karen B. said...

So creative and pretty!

Lynn said...

Love, love, love! Those little vases are perfect.

Audrey Pettit said...

Omgosh, SO bright and happy, and SOOOOO clever! I love this, Leigh!

Susanne Vargas said...

This is a wonderful take on the inspiration photo! Love how you found the perfect shapes in all kinds of different die cuts and stamp sets!

brandco2450@gmail.com said...

Fabulous bright card and so creative!

Tara Godfrey said...

OMGosh! This is absolutely FABULOUS, Leigh! I always love the creative and innovative ideas you come up with...the Stitched Flag die for the "vases" and witches broom for the steams is brilliant!!!
Hugs,t

Valentyna Komisarenko said...

So pretty and adorable, Leigh!

Celeste Goff said...

So beautifully done Leigh! Such a clever way to display the rainbow colors!

Marisa said...

ADORE this!!

Cindy C. said...

This is super cute and delightful!!

Kathy said...

Lovely and bright, such an inventive way to make the vases and the daisy stems! Good clear colors inside the vases. :)

Betty Wright said...

Love how you used tags as flower pots! Totally fabulous, Leigh! Great card!

Lisa Elton said...

What a fun take on the inspiration photo, this is cute Leigh!

I Card Everyone said...

So fabulous, Leigh ... right where my mind was going!
=]

Anonymous said...

LOVE the flowers, so bright and fun!

Melody said...

Just love those blended vases!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Such a pretty card Leigh. Love the daisies in those colorful vases. Sweet!

Sheri Gilson said...

Very pretty, Leigh! Love the clever design!

Lisa Lara said...

Oh rainbow licious Leigh

Silke Ledlow said...

Totally awesome inspired card!!!

Bobby said...

I love daisies and these are wonderful, Leigh. Ingenious of you to use that die for the vases and the inking is beautiful.