Thursday, March 17, 2016

CAS(E) This Sketch #164

Today, I have a card to share that I made for
 CAS(E) This Sketch #164 designed by N@ Ali:




Isn't it fun?
I immediately thought of using my MFT Basic Stitch Lines dies to make my card:



I blended some aqua mist ink onto the bottom of my panel
and stamped my sentiment from Reverse Confetti's Lots to Say stamp set.
Then, I diecut the bunny from the PTI Wee Folk Mini Kit and
adhered it to my card.
A button and twine finishes it off.

And while I was making this sweet baby card, I decided to make three others at the same time.




Visit CAS(E) this Sketch to see the rest of the DT's takes on the sketch 
and to play along, if you'd like.
You have until Thursday, March 24th to link up your card.

Thanks for looking!

16 comments:

Lynn said...

Such a fun set of cards. Love all the fun stitches at the bottom.

~amy~ said...

Super sweet card trio!

!neke said...

Such sweet cards and clever how you made
the below section !!!!!

Ineke X

Karen B. said...

Oh goodness! This trio is so sweet!!

Cindy C. said...

Awe...these baby cards are so sweeeeet!!!

Toni said...

These are so cute and so sweet!

alexandra s.m. said...

Adorable cards Leigh and a very smart way to interpret that sketch!
Thank You~

Diane Jaquay said...

Great idea to use the stitch lines, Leigh, your cards are really adorable!

Celeste Goff said...

Oh, how precious are these? So beautifully done Leigh!

Patti said...

These cards are so completely adorable!! I love each one. I have not see the stitched lines dies! What a sweet accent to your adorable little critters!

Patti

Being Mrs Miles said...

Oh Leigh,

All of your cards are just DARLING - so cool how you can get an entire different feel with just changing out elements and colors.

Kara said...

love these!

Jen Mitchell said...

Fabulous bunch of cards Leigh! The little stitched lines are awesome. I love how they add such great texture to your CAS designs.

Bobby said...

This must mean you have a lot of friends expecting babies, Leigh. The cards are darling and it's amazing how much those stitched lines add to the design.

Megan Carroll said...

These are great! Great idea to use these stitched lines!

Anonymous said...

These are just the most adorable cards Leigh!