Tuesday, March 08, 2016

Reverse Confetti New Release Blog Hop

Hey there, 'Fetti Fans!
Welcome to the Reverse Confetti March New Release Blog Hop!


We have tons of inspiration for you to see using all of the new Reverse Confetti 
stamp sets & dies, which are available to purchase today!

For my blog hop projects, I have two cards to share.
The first one uses the new Whole Lotta Happy
& Rose Garden stamp set and coordinating Confetti Cuts.
 

I started by stamping my background with the largest rose stamp from Rose Garden
as well as one of the leaves.
I did a little masking to add the leaf.
I then stamped the medium size rose and leaves onto their coordinating Confetti Cuts.


I've had the tag (from Crate Paper) in my stash for a while now.
I stamped the sentiments (from Whole Lotta Happy)
onto it in versafine onyx black ink.
I added a little twine and adhered it to my card.

And my next card features the adorable Unicorn Wishes stamp set.


I had to much fun making this card!

I diecut the clouds from Sun 'n Clouds Confetti Cuts repeatedly from a piece of
lighter-weight cardstock to created a stencil.
I used the negative (top part) to layer over my cardstock background
and blended pink ink to created my clouds.
I would repeat this process and simply move the stencil over to add some variety.


I stamped the unicorn from Unicorn Wishes onto its coordinating diecut
and coloured it in with some Delicata Golden Glitz ink mixed with water and a paintbrush.

I heat embossed the sentiment (from Unicorn Wishes) in white on a strip of black cardstock.
I diecut the star from the Unicorn Wishes Confetti Cuts and painted it gold,
just like the unicorn.
I also painted a couple of wooden stars.


It was hard to capture the shine on camera -- but it's super fun in real life!


 

   

 

Here's the complete list of everyone participating in today's hop:

Reverse Confetti blog
Fetti Friend--Nina-Marie Trapani 
Heather Pulvirenti
Lisa Henke
Kay Miller
Leigh Penner -- me!

Thanks for looking!

21 comments:

~amy~ said...

Leigh, your wedding card is beautiful...the Unicorn card is simply awesome, love the pink clouds!

Unknown said...

I think these are my favourites. Well done. X

Karen B. said...

These are both so sweet! I think I need that rose set...and the unicorn set too..oh dear.

Arianna Barbara said...

Wow! Absolutely stunning projects!!!!

Linda said...

The wedding card is just beautiful. Love the elegant touch of color on the black, white and gray.

Anonymous said...

Pink clouds... love it!! And the wedding card is beautiful. I love a B & W card with a color focal point; such a stunning effect. sue@lhdc.org

Miriam Prantner said...

Love the elegant frame you created for your elements with those black and white flowers!

Pam Young said...

Love your wedding card!! Thanks for the stencil idea too!!

Unknown said...

Love the background on the unicorn card!

Lisa H. said...

Your first card is beautiful!! I love the b&w roses in the background. The unicorn is sooo, so cute!! Your pink clouds are great!

Betty Wright said...

These are fantastic! Love the spotlight rose card! Beautiful! The unicorn with the sparkly horn and pink clouds is so adorable1 Great designs, Leigh!

Jenniferk said...

Both of your cards are great! The first one is so beautiful and elegant and the second one is so adorable and whimsical. Thanks for sharing them.

Joyce said...

Wonderful projects and you are really showing off the new products so well. I really love those roses.

Shirley said...

Very beautiful cards. Your first card is stunning...love the design and your second card is so cute...love the coloring.

Sheri Gilson said...

Wonderful cards, Leigh! Love the new release and can't wait for my order to arrive on Friday!!

Audrey Pettit said...

Both such awesome cards, Leigh!

Michele K. Henderson said...

I love your pretty color combination, Leigh! Gorgeous!
Take Care!
Michele

Patty said...

Nice cards Leigh!

Greta said...

Oh wow--the wedding card is just stunning, Leigh!

Angie McKee said...

Oh my gosh!!! Love, love, LOVE how you stamped the black and white roses for the background and then used the one, gorgeous pink one!!! And those pink clouds??? Ahhhhhhhh-mazingly LOVELY! Some of my favorite projects of the day!

Karen said...

Love the black and white roses with the pop of pink! A design idea I need to remember!