Wednesday, July 06, 2011

Another challenge layout...

So, after I posted this layout for Marcy's challenge to me to use three tags on a layout, Tara issued me two challenges:

1. Create a LO based on you and your proud accomplishments in life;
2. Create a LO using only stuff in your old stash, nothing from any of the new lines.


For the first one, I thought immediately of the photos I have of my black belt test. I had bought a sheet of Studio Calico patterned paper at the SSD scrappy garage sale over a year ago and have been saving it for these photos. So, knowing that, I was confident that I could combine both challenges into one layout:


I used Bazzill cardstock, Studio Calico patterned paper and Scenic Route letter stickers. I made the embellishment on the second page with PTI felt (black), cardstock (Smokey Shadow & Summer Sunrise)& dies: Mat Stack #1, Mat Stack #5 and Seeing Stars.

Here are some closeups:








Thanks for looking!

5 comments:

Amy Kolling said...

Wow, you do such a fantastic job scrapbooking!!! I wouldn't have the foggiest idea how to put together so many "karate" pictures! I have so many from my hubby and son.....no idea where to start!

Rebecca Geile said...

I love the clean lines of this.

Elena said...

Very cool layout! And um, board-breaking?? back spin kick? you're awesome.

xoxo... t said...

Yay! Love it!

Unknown said...

Another great layout. Congratulations on the black belt! That's awesome.