Saturday, July 23, 2011

Self-timer shot #2


Since I had success with my http://leighpenner.blogspot.com/2011/07/self-timer-shot-1.html, I decided to set up a self-timer shot of me reading to Sage on our front porch. I just set up the camera on the railing and after a few tries, we got the above photo.

And here's how I scrapbooked it, using this week's Make It Monday at Papertrey Ink: Dry Brushing.


I used Papertrey Ink Wonderful Words stamp (together), Beautiful Blooms dies, Mat Stack #1 die, buttons and twine. I also used Bazzill cardstock, Crate Paper patterned paper, October Afternoon letter stickers.

Here's a close up of the journaling:


Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

Teresa said...

What a beautiful page. Great job with the timer too.

Lisa Elton said...

So pretty Leigh...I love my beautiful blooms dies and love how you've used them here!!!

Kara said...

great photo and page!! i love Winn Dixie, such a sweet book!