Tuesday, July 05, 2011

In need of a challenge....

... a scrapbooking challenge, that is. ;)

I've been making a lot of cards lately, but have had a harder time making layouts. With the MIM challenges at PTI, I have made some layouts, but they often lend themselves more to cards.

So, at MSS, I posted the challenge for someone to give me a challenge to get my mojo going.

Marcy suggested that I made a layout using three tags.

So, I made this layout:


I used Bazzill & PTI cardstock, October Afternoon & Crate Paper patterned paper, OA & Pink Paislee cards and a PTI stamp from the Boy Basics: Game On set.

I love that Jonah willingly (ahem!) wrote out his list on the card.


Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Elena said...

your layout is great - but I'm in LOVE with the fact that he wrote "cuddle time" - my 4 yr old little man is like that too! (on the other hand, my 2 girls cannot get out of a hug fast enough, lol)

Renee said...

I'm not a scrapper...
but I love this! :)
Love that list of his favorite things...
precious!