Saturday, July 23, 2011

Stamp-a-faire Challenge #1

Today, in Cincinnati, Papertrey Ink is hosting a day of stamping/card making called Stamp-a-faire. Since I couldn't attend in person, I decided to invite my friends, Susan and Mandy over to have our own little Stamp-a-faire Morden. ;)

PTI was great about having some challenges for us to play along. I have been making so many cards lately that I'm a little behind in layouts (I know, I know, there's suppose to be no pressure to be "caught up" in scrapbooking), but still, I decided to make some layouts for some of the challenges.

Here's my layout for Challenge #1: Create a project featuring patterned strips that are created with some of your favorite decorative elements.

For this challenge, I decided to scrapbook my photos from the Casting Crowns concert I attended at the end of June. I chose my new PTI Tranquility Trinity stamps to create the patterned strips.


I used Bazzill cardstock for the background and PTI cardstock (smokey shadow, plum pudding, berry sorbet), Tranquility Trinity stamp set, Mat Stack #1 stamp & die, Journaling Lines stamps, Flower Fusion #3 die, American Crafts thickers and Hero Arts bling.

Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Nancy Ludwick said...

Hi Leigh! I especially enjoy coming to your blog and seeing how you incorporate your stamping with your scrapbooking as well as cardmaking. I love how you share your faith through your crafts as well. Thanks for sharing!