Saturday, July 23, 2011

Princess challenge

This week's Papertrey Princess challenge is from Leah, who issued the challenge to create a card or other project that you will actually give to someone within the next week.

I love this challenge, because while I love making cards, I often forget to hand them out.

So I made this card for my friend, Joy and will give it to her in church tomorrow, to let her know how much I value our friendship. I also made this card for this week's Make It Monday at Papertrey Ink: Dry Brushing.


I used Papertrey Ink cardstock (kraft, simply chartreuse), Botanical Silhouettes stamp set, Mat Stack #4 die and my new Half & Half stamp set for the sentiment. The patterned paper is Crate Paper.

Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

Elena said...

I love the dry brushing on it! And I love this challenge - your friend will love getting a "just because" card!

Diane said...

You did such a great job! I love the stitching, both zig-zag and straight. I always forget to use that technique. Your friend will really enjoy her card.

Leah said...

SO pretty! I am sure your friend will love it:)