Saturday, July 02, 2011

A couple of cards....

I wanted to share a couple of cards that I made recently for my niece, Heidi.

This first one I made to congratulate her from graduating from high school this week. I was inspired to make it using the WACCCKY challenge at A Passion for Papertrey.


I also used Papertrey Ink cardstock (vintage cream, plum pudding) and Think Big Favourites #5 and Happy Trails stamp sets. The patterned paper I used is Crate Paper and the gems are Hero Arts.

Heidi is leaving next week to go to Germany for Bible School, so I also made her this card, using
Papertrey Ink's Make It-Monday #21: Polaroid Two Step Masking:


I used PTI cardstock (vintage cream, true black) and the Postmarks and Happy Trails stamps sets.

Thanks for looking!

7 comments:

Hollie Shepard said...

Love the last card! What a great way to use the postmarks! :)

Kristen :-) said...

love them both! I really like how you combined the 2 sentiments on the first card...they are both different - but look amazing together :-)

Keva said...

Wow, these are both gorgeous! Love the strip of color on the first one, and the layout of the second. Very pretty!

Melisa Hunter said...

Very pretty! I really like the texture in your butterfly!

Maureen said...

this is just stunning!! I love the way you've used the colours and that big Congrats is fabulous!! I think I need to add that to my shopping list :) Thanks so much for playing with us :)

Gina said...

Both are beautiful. I like how the Think Big Faves looks with the sentiment from Happy Trails. I also love Postmarks with the ink pen from Happy Trails. Lovely!!!

DF said...

Beautiful! I just love the way you structure your cards.