Monday, July 04, 2011

Thankful for each new day

I wanted to share the layout I made for Challenge #3 at Scrapping Everyday Miracles. We were challenged to create a layout featuring one of the everyday miracles we received everyday: a new day. The scrap twist: include sewing on your page.

I was so fortunate to be able to include some stickers from SRM stickers, one of our sponsors for July.


This layout is going in my thankful album. I used Papertrey Ink cardstock (kraft), button and a Beautiful Blessings stamp. I also used American Crafts thickers, Crate Paper patterned paper and of course, a SRM sticker.

Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Laurie said...

Leigh I love this layout! The scripture is so inspiring! Thanks for sharing!

Unknown said...

Beautiful layout. I am so being on my scrapbooking I'll never see the light of day again..haha. I really need to work a page in here and there between cards.