Sunday, March 24, 2013

A joint effort

Sage has been enjoying playing along with some of the online challenges that I like participating in.

Earlier this week, she stamped (with PTI's Hands of Time) and inked (after I took care of the heat embossing for her) a background for a card for this week's Make It Monday at Papertrey Ink: Inked Backgrounds. She then chose her coordinating cardstock and diecut a banner for the title, but never finished putting the card together.


Since she went to a sleepover tonight at her grandma's & the deadline is tomorrow morning, I asked if she wanted me to finish the card. I adhered the inked background to two cardstock panels (hibiscus burst and raspberry fizz) and then stamped a sentiment from PTI's Stylish Sentiments: Birthday on the banner she diecut and put it together.


I'm sorry for the poor photo!

Thanks for looking!

5 comments:

Joyce said...

Great join effort and super card.

Elena said...

so cute! love that you both enjoy crafting together!

Kelly Griglione said...

Wow, this is really good!!! What great stamping! Love how it all came together : )

Rema DeLeeuw said...

Love your scrapbooking layouts! I need to try that sometime....

Geri said...

WOW, Sage should be proud of this lovely background and card! Great job, girls!!