Wednesday, March 06, 2013

Crazy for cameras

I was looking for some inspiration online yesterday and came across some challenges I'd missed at Moxie Fab World. So, I decided to play along...

I made this card for the Camera Craze Challenge at Moxie Fab World. I used Papertrey Ink cardstock (pure poppy, rustic white and classic kraft), as well as a sentiment from PTI's Shutterbug Special stamp set and a double-ended banner die. The camera is from an AC Dear Lizzy stamp set.... it's just so cute! I have a weakness for cameras.... it's not as bad as the one I have for bikes, but it's close. ;)

I stamped the camera with versafine black onyx ink and then in PTI pure poppy once. This looked a little "blah" on the kraft cardstock, so I stamped it again on rustic white and cut it out and adhered it to my card.


Thanks for looking!

11 comments:

Inkyfingers said...

Your red camera certainly pops out from the crowd Leigh, and the sentiment is just perfect for the card. I find it so hard to make cards for men but this would be ideal!

Caryn said...

This is great Leigh - and so on trend too! Love the pop of Pure Poppy (trying saying that after a glass of fizz!!!)

Tracey McNeely said...

Leigh such a fantastic card, i love how you popped one in pink!

Taheerah said...

Great card Leigh - love the single Pure Poppy camera - really pops!

carol (krillsister) said...

Great card. Cute sentiment. Love the red camera for the focal point.

Online Art Gallery said...

You have remind me the my old camera. It was similar to that red one. In color and a bit different in design. ~ Carolina

Kristii said...

Way cute!! Love the pop of red and the sentiment is perfect!!

Sherri said...

haha, that's adorable.

Suzanne B. Webb said...

That is so stinkin' cute Leigh....love the sentiment along with the cameras :)

Nancy Penir said...

Love how you lined up the cameras with the pop of red. Fun stamp. And great card!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Leigh! Thanks for linking this up to the Camera Craze Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)