Thursday, March 07, 2013

Hello, friends

Today, I'm sharing a card that I made for the Emphasize the Negative Challenge at Moxie Fab World. I diecut some Papertrey Ink cardstock (stamper's select white) with my PTI dies (Wonderful Words: Hello, Mega Mat Stack #5) and layered it over some Fancy Pants patterned paper. I added some Fancy Pants letter stickers.


I handcut one of the flowers and layered over a Beautiful Blooms II #2 diecut and adhered it to the mat stack. I added a second flower, diecut with a Lovely Layers die and popped on a couple of PTI buttons.

Thanks for looking!

13 comments:

Luanne said...

Darling Leigh! Need to pull this out soon...

Taheerah said...

This is *awesome* Leigh!! So so trendy!!

StephH said...

Fun design Leigh! I always love your compositions!

Sherri said...

Really cute Leigh!

Kara said...

so cool!

Suzanne B. Webb said...

Very fun Leigh, love the bright springy colors!

Tracey McNeely said...

Die cutting hello inside the frame is so clever Leigh!

Suzanne B. Webb said...

Leigh, thanks for visiting my blog....I know...I like the photos too, I usually add them, but it was getting dark and I knew I couldn't get a good pic....thanks so much for the feedback :)

Juliana Michaels 17turtles said...

What a fabulous card!!!

Joyce said...

This is so cool. It seems like a giant speech bubble. And, I love all the colors, too.

Cindy Lee said...

So beautiful! Love the white frame against the floral background!

DF said...

Fabulous colours and lay out!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Leigh! Thanks for linking this up to the Emphasize the Negative Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)