Wednesday, May 08, 2013

Five patterned papers

I'm continuing to play along with the Studio Calico's NSD challenges this week. Today, I'm sharing a layout and a card that I made for the challenge to use 5 different patterned papers.

First up is my layout. I used Fancy Pants Trendsetter patterned paper and stickers.


Here's a close-up of my journaling and embellishment cluster. I cut the clock from some FP patterned paper. Behind that, I stamped the compass from PTI's Road Trip stamp set. I added a Freckled Fawn wooden word and some My Mind's Eye enamel dots.


I cut my title on my Silhouette. I circled the "8" above it with a stamp from PTI's Big Ticket Basics (because Sage is eight).


For my card, I used patterned paper from the same line. I also used some PTI rustic white cardstock, on which I stamped a sentiment from Happy Day. I diecut the patterned paper with Friends Til the End dies and stamped the coordinating flower and leaf stamps. I added a Teresa Collins brad to finish it off.


Thanks for looking!

8 comments:

Michelle said...

Both are beautiful projects! That little embellishment cluster you did on the layout is fabulous.

Nadine said...

Whenever I see your layouts, I think I should get into scrapbooking too! Your work is fabulous!

Miriam Prantner said...

I really love this collection, the papers are so pretty, you have really showed them off here!

Tara Elias said...

Beautiful layout, Leigh! I am in love with that Fancy Pants line :)

Luanne said...

Oh, I love how you used "friends til the end"! Fun card!

Kara said...

great projects..love those papers..especially the houndstooth!

tonyamaries said...

Both projects are great! I love the picture of Sage she has such a sweet smile!

Danielle Flanders said...

These are both beautiful, Leigh!