Friday, May 17, 2013

Happy Friday

This week has been a busy one! I've worked almost every day. Also, Jonah was in the Grade 5 Musical production of the Jungle Book yesterday afternoon (I got to take the Grade 3 class I was subbing in to go and watch) and last night. I'm looking forward to a long weekend.... even if the forecast is for rain. I'll just spend most of it in my craft area. ;)

I have a card to share today. I'm linking it up for this week's challenge on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge blog: Flower Power.

I used Echo Park patterned paper and gorgeous chipboard flower. I inked the edges of the patterned paper and of the PTI stamper's select white cardstock. I added some PTI buttons and twine, as well as the stamped sentiment from Harvest Berries, in Enchanted Evening ink.


Thanks for looking!

11 comments:

Miriam Prantner said...

Hooray for the weekend! What a beautiful, sunny card!

Kara said...

beautiful colors on this card!! just love 'em!

Joyce said...

Another beautiful card, with your signature--stitching and patterned paper.

Cassie_lu said...

beautiful job and I really love the colors and layout of the card.

Renee said...

Gorgeous, Leigh!
Love the soft colors...
and that gorgeous bloom!
Why do I always forget about the chipboard pieces when I'm going nuts over paper?

craftmates said...

Beautiful summer-y card Leigh!-Irma

Elena said...

Beautiful card! The soft colors are just gorgeous. I think I'm a little behind, but I don't know if I told you how much I like your new header - it looks great!

Geri said...

Oh, how lovely, Leigh!

Taheerah said...

Such a gorgeous, happy sunny card Leigh! Love it!

Kelly Griglione said...

You are such a master at sewing and adding color/pattern to your cards, Leigh! Always a whimsical feel to them. This one is just beautiful!

Dawny P said...

Fabulous :) A lovely design and pretty colours. Thank you for joining us over at the Simon Says Stamp challenge. Hugs, Dawny x