Happy Mother's Day

Sunday, May 12, 2013


Just wanting to wish a happy Mother's Day to all of my wonderful friends!

I was actually on Mother's Day, fourteen years ago, that Austin was born. The best Mother's Day present ever!

I have a card to share today.... it's a birthday card that I made for my mom's boyfriend. He has the same birthday as Austin and they came over yesterday for supper.

I stamped the background with PTI's World Map, after having inked it with Enchanted Evening and Aqua Mist ink. I created the sentiment piece by diecutting a strip of cardstock with one half of Mat Stack 5 and stamping a sentiment from SS:Birthdays, as well as the arrow stamp from Destination. I also stamped the little plane from Destination and cut it out by hand and adhered it with a pop dot.


I'm also linking this up for this week's Simon Says Stamps Challenge: Things with Wings.


Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

Taheerah (*LittleMissT*) said...

Great card Leigh - your stitching is perfect! Happy Mother's Day!

Karen C. said...

This is a great masculine card, Leigh. I love the addition of Aqua Mist - it adds a bright accent to the card. The stitching is a great finishing touch as well. Hope you have a super Mother's Day, too!!

Camilla said...

Another super card :)

Melissa Bove (SCS ~ Melissa1872) said...

Fabulous card Leigh!! Great design!!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

hugs...
Melissa

 
site design by designer blogs with floral elements by createthecut