Friday, May 31, 2013

May Creative Weekly, part 3



I have one more project to share for the May Creative Weekly Challenge on the Crate Paper Blog: Summer Splash. Once again, I used some of Crate's newest line: The Pier.

I decided to switch my Photo Tray for summer... I filled each opening with either a black and white photo from last summer or some Crate Paper patterned paper.


I cut my title on my Silhouette from Crate Paper patterned paper and mounted it right on the frame.


For the first opening, I layered a Crate Paper slide frame over a tag and added a PTI button and twine. The little popsicles were cut from some Crate patterned paper. For the second opening, I layered a Freckled Fawn wooden embellishment over a Crate journaling card. The photo is one of Jonah & Sage playing on the new play structure at Sage's school.


In the top opening, I stamped on a Crate Paper tag with a sentiment from PTI's Fabulous Frames. To the tag, I added a PTI button, twine and a Flair badge. Below that, I added a slide frame to my photo (one of my favourites from last summer, taken at our beach).


In the bottom corner, I stamped on a Crate tag with a CTMH stamp and added another PTI button, twine and Flair button.


Again, I added a slide frame (I love these!) to my photo of Austin & Sage at the Corn & Apple Festival  and in my last opening, I stamped "sunshine" from one of the Framed Out #3 stamp sets by PTI. I again added some PTI twine and a button. I also added a few MME enamel dots.


Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

Kara said...

beautiful project! love that summer lovin die cut!!

tonyamaries said...

Leigh this is really cool! I am loving the papers you used and those frames!

Elena said...

fantastic! I love the summer lovin' silhouette cut, and the photos are so very sweet.

Cindy Lee said...

You are on a roll! Creating so many cool projects using The Pier collection!