Wednesday, May 15, 2013

PWP Sketch #21

Well, it's May 15th, which means it's time for me to post another sketch for Pages With Papertrey.

Here's the sketch I designed this month:


And here's the layout I made, using My Mind's Eye patterned paper. I also used PTI's Birthday Style stamps  and Beautiful Blooms II & Tag Sale #3 dies.


The flower embellishment was one that hung on the banner we'd decorated Sage's party with. It was too pretty to throw out, so I decided to use it on my layout.


If you create a layout using this sketch, I'd love to see it! Please link it up either here in the comments or here on the PTI forum.

Thanks for looking!

8 comments:

Jennifer K said...

I just love seeing how you incorporate your stamps into your layouts. You inspire me!!

Camilla said...

Its a very beautiful layout, and the colors are perfect for a crafting birthday theme.

tonyamaries said...

Great layout! I love the birthday cake!

craftmates said...

Another awesome layout Leigh! The colours you used are so sweet, perfect for the photos. -Irma

Joyce said...

Just darling--the photos, the girls, and the way you pull it all together.

Deb said...

Fantastic layout, Leigh! Great pics! I love all the paper yumminess you had at Sage's bday party. It's great that you were able to make a page to remember it all.

Geri said...

What a sweet picture of those girls!!! Love your layout, as always, Leigh! I think everybody but me has that PTI Birthday Style set with the cute little garlands...love it everytime I see it...it looks so sweet here! Really love the colors in your paper, too! Just beautiful!

Jen said...

Love it!! What fun photos...looks like a great party!!!