Monday, May 12, 2014

CAS(E) This Sketch #75 -- Take 2



Today, I have another card to share that I made using Reverse Confetti stamps 
and CAS(E) This Sketch #75 by N@ Ali:


I decided that the banner in the top corner would be perfect to use Reverse Confetti's Tag Me die
& the house image from Go Together.


I used some Fancy Pants patterned paper for my background.
I die cut the largest tag from Tag Me die from pure poppy card stock and stamped the image
 from Go Together in Versamark and then heat embossed it in seafoam white embossing powder.
I adhered it in place and then added some stitching to my card.
Some My Mind's Eye enamel dots finish it off.

Visit CAS(E) this Sketch to see the rest of the DT's takes on the sketch 
and to play along, if you'd like.
Remember, you have until Thursday, May 15th to link up your card.

Thanks for looking!

12 comments:

Alanna said...

Fabulous card Leigh.

cm said...

Sweet, heart-warming card, Leigh! The chevron paper is a wonderful backdrop for your charming tag and sentiment! Fabulous!
c

Anonymous said...

Adorable home!! Great card!!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful house stamp and card Leigh!!

Diane Jaquay said...

Great card, Leigh, love the sweet little house with the chevron background!

alexandra s.m. said...

Another cool take on the sketch!
Love it!
Thanks Leigh~

Lisa Elton said...

Very cute Leigh, I like the colors!

Heather North said...

There is just something about the aqua & red color combo that I am so into right now. Love the look you created with the banner and house stamp, combined with the chevrons. It's like arrows pointing up and down giving the card movement. Great graphic card design!

Tracey McNeely said...

Love this Leigh!

Joyce said...

Love this bright red with the pale chevrons. So pretty.

Joni Andaya said...

love that house Leigh <3

~amy~ said...

So wonderful, love the colors!