It's been a while since I've posted a "Five for Friday."
1. It's been a busy week. I've been working a few days, cleaning the house/purging/getting ready for a garage sale next weekend & trying to find a little time to craft.
2. Yesterday, I got to go along with Jonah's grade on their field trip to Winnipeg.
We took this selfie on the bus. I love it!
We went to the zoo.
And the Legislative Building.
It was such a great day!
3. Today, I'm off to Winnipeg (again!) but this time with Sage's field trip.
We're going to the Children's Museum.
4. I've been totally loving the summer weather we've been experiencing lately!
I'm going for lots of bike rides and walks (I've hardly used our van at all!)
And, I'm loving the fresh fruit-- every day for lunch I have a big bowl of watermelon, strawberries and grapes. It's the best!
5. I have one crafty thing to share.
After the kids were in bed last night, I hurried downstairs to my craft area to make a card
I just had to CASE this card by Wida, since I've loved it every since I saw
it on her blog and pinned it.
And now, I was given permission to CASE it (love this!), so I just had to play along.
Here's my card:
I stamped some text background (PTI's Text Style) in hibiscus burst.
I stamped the Wplus9 Spring Blooms in Delicata gold ink, with their centres in aqua mist.
The SSS Hello die was die cut from hawaiian shores card stock.
& some stitching along the top finish it off.
I'm linking this up to this week's
Tomorrow, we're back in Winnipeg (three trips in three days for me!)
to volunteer at a taekwondo tournament.
Then, on Sunday, we'll be crashing at home, I'm sure!
Thanks for looking!