Friday, May 16, 2014

Reverse Confetti May Colour Challenge


Well, it's the 16th of the month, which means that
there is a new Colour Challenge up on the Reverse Confetti blog today! 


I love this colour combo!
Here's the card I made with it:


I thought the feather from Peacock Pretties would look fabulous in these colours!
I stamped them onto my vintage cream background & added the sentiment in black.
I pressed some pink ink onto my craft mat & added some water.
With a brush, I painted the the bottom edges of my card.
Then, I repeated the process with orange to paint around the top.
Some sequins (including blush & pink peonies from Pretty Pink Posh) finish it off.





Be sure to check out the Reverse Confetti blog to see what
the other designers created using this colour combo!

Thanks for looking!

15 comments:

Julia Aston said...

Love your pretty feathers in these wonderful colors Leigh!

Kara said...

so pretty! love the colors!

Lisa H. said...

so pretty! love those peacock feathers....beautiful!

Jennifer K said...

I love orange and pink together. It reminds me of a sunset. I like how you used it on the feathers - very pretty!

~amy~ said...

So pretty, really love it!

Miriam Prantner said...

Love the inking/color around the edges!

Alanna said...

This is so pretty - what a great color combo.

Tracey McNeely said...

Aren't the colours fantastic Leigh? Love your card I really need to get Peacock Pretties. Love how you painted the edges of the panel--striking!

merryf said...

beautiful! Love the color combo, it's so spring-like!

Joni Andaya said...

Gorgeous with the feathers...Love <3 this!

Diane Jaquay said...

This is really pretty, Leigh, I just love the painted frame!!

Renee said...

Perfection!
Love the feathers in these gorgeous colors! :)

Tonya Jastad said...

I love this Leigh! Great job with painting the edges!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OH MY! This is gorgeous, Leigh! I LOOOOOOOOVE how you've used the colors around the edges and with the feathers--- WOWOWOWOWZA! What a fab card! YOU rocked these colors!! That's no surprise!!! You rock everything! Always knocking my socks off <3

Nathalie said...

Thank you for sharing your technique for the border which I love! I might try that one a page ;)