Monday, May 19, 2014

Just Be You



Today, I have a card to share that I made using one of my very favourite
which I paired with the super pretty Petals 'n Posies .


I started with some Basic Grey patterned paper as my background.
Then, I diecut the largest tag from Tag Me Confetti Cuts, but when I ran it through
my diecutting machine, I ran the bottom part half way through, then stopped and turned it around, so
I could run the top part through, but only after moving the die down so I could elongate my tag.
(I love this technique-- it really helps me to get more out of my dies!)

I stamped part of my sentiment on my tag and the other part on the Tag Me banner diecut.
Then, I stamped my flowers, using the Petals 'n Posies stamps and
the coordinating Petals 'n Posies Confetti Cuts and added them to the tag.
I finished it off with some Pretty Pink Posh Light Pink twine.

I'm also linking this up to this week's Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Die Crazy.












Thanks for looking!

14 comments:

Lisa H. said...

pretty colors, pretty flowers. so sweet, Leigh.

Alanna said...

This is so soft and pretty.

Sharron said...

Just beautiful--love the yummy colors!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card as always Leigh :-) Happy Monday!

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

So very pretty!

Happy Dance said...

This is really lovely, Leigh. Those colors together just make me smile. Great way to "extend" your die!!! I'm going to have to remember that tip. Have a great week. Bev

Sherrie M. said...

Very pretty Leigh!

Kara said...

pretty!! love the fonts!

Diane Jaquay said...

I just love this to pieces, Leigh!!

Diane Jaquay said...

Forgot to say, GREAT tip with the dies, I have to remember to try this! Thanks!

Deborah said...

What a sweet card it is CAS but makes a nice impact in this challenge!

robinann17 said...

What a pretty card! I love the sentiment and the way you extended the tag to make it longer. Very sweet!

Joni Andaya said...

Gorgeous Leigh!!! Love the pink background with the flowers :)

Nathalie said...

Lovely colors! And I keep staring at the hole for your tag, I don't have a die cutting machine so whenever I make tags I wish I had a punch that would make cute hole cover. Too bad this is a die!