Thursday, May 01, 2014

Sketch for you to try #12




Today, I have a card to share that I made for Reverse Confetti's Sketch For You To Try #12.
Here's the sketch:



And here's my card:


I started with some Simple Stories patterned paper.
I die cut the rectangle from Confetti Cuts: Class Act from the same patterned paper
as the background I layered it over.
I stamped the sentiment from All About You and added the die cut Arrow
and some enamel dots.
The rectangular die cut was added with some dimensional adhesive and
some stitching finishes it off.









Be sure to head on over to the Reverse Confetti blog to see
the other designers' takes on the sketch and to play along, if you'd like.

Oh, and before you go...



Thanks for looking!

9 comments:

~amy~ said...

absolutely fun!

Tracey McNeely said...

Love what you did with the sketch Leigh!

Stacey Schafer said...

gorgeous ppp card, Leigh! The gold foil is luscious! so EXCITING to have you as our Curtain Call guest!

cm said...

Leigh - love this! From the papers to the dies cuts to the sentiment, it's a knockout! Wish you were closer - I'd love to take card-making lessons from you!
c

Diane Jaquay said...

LOVE this!!

Marisa said...

Love the roses and touch of bling with the gold frame and sequins. Glad to have you along with us :)

Joni Andaya said...

Love this Leigh :)

Daniela Dobson said...

Love this! The bright arrow is perfect!

Joyce said...

Hey Leigh. I've been so crazy busy, but I just wanted to say that I've peeked at your posts for the last week or so, and of course, everything looks just wonderful. Your trip to Belgium--how fun.