Thursday, May 15, 2014

Cas(e) This Sketch #76

Here is the card that I made for


Here's my card:



I started by stamping some PTI Scribbled Circles.
Then, I added some flower centers (from Reverse Confetti's Petals 'n Posies) and
some leaves (from PTI's Turning a New Leaf).
I stamped my sentiment from PTI's Wet Paint and heat embossed it in clear.
I ran my panel through my diecutting machine with my PTI bookprint IP.

Here's a close-up so you can see the shine on my sentiment.



Visit CAS(E) this Sketch to see the rest of the DT's takes on the sketch 
and to play along, if you'd like.
You have until Thursday, May 22nd to link up your card.

Thanks for looking!

18 comments:

Alanna said...

This is beautiful Leigh. I love the addition of the embossed text in the background.

Miriam Prantner said...

Wonderful take on the sketch! I love the scribble flowers!

Wida said...

did you see the die that looks like this stamp? I love it so! the suble texture on the background is so cool. you make the best stuff!

Lisa Elton said...

Fun flowers Leigh, this is terrific!

Jennifer K said...

Love how bright and springy this is! The embossing of the background is a great addition!

alexandra s.m. said...

What a great card Leigh!
So well thought-out and so pretty.
I love your use of circles as flowers and the subtle textured background is a brilliant idea!

Diane Jaquay said...

I cannot tell you how much I LOVE this card, Leigh, it's absolutely FABULOUS!!!

yyam said...

CAS perfection!

Megan Carroll said...

I love how you combined several different sets....looks lovely!

Darnell said...

This is such a perfect image for that sketch, Leigh! I love it!! Hugs, Darnell

Julia Aston said...

What pretty doodled flowers on this!

Shona Chambers said...

Gorgeous card, I just love those scribble flowers!!

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Love those scribbles and the subtle embossing on your card stock - great card!

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

love everything about this.

I Card Everyone said...

Leigh I've never seen that PTI IP - wow, it's gorgeous... and so is your card!

Michele F.

~amy~ said...

super gorgeous, love the colors!

Sherrie M. said...

LOVE your scribbles flowers......gorgeous card Leigh!

Monika/Buzsy said...

So pretty Leigh. Beautiful take on the sketch.