Thursday, May 22, 2014

Cas(e) this Sketch #77


Here is the card that I made for


I started by stamping some PTI Scribbled Circles in aqua, mint, lemon yellow & pink
and diecutting the bottom edge with my PTI pinking shears die.
I stamped my sentiment from PTI's Wet Paint.
I ran my panel through my diecutting machine with my PTI Simple Stripes IP.
To each scribbled circle, I added a coordinating sequin from

Visit CAS(E) this Sketch to see the rest of the DT's takes on the sketch 
and to play along, if you'd like.
You have until Thursday, May 29th to link up your card.

Thanks for looking!

15 comments:

Gina said...

This is so, so pretty! As soon as I saw the sketch I thought about Circle Scribbles. :) I love them with the sequins. Beautiful card, Leigh!

Deepti said...

This is so pretty !! love the beautiful colors :)

Diane Jaquay said...

This is really pretty, Leigh! I love the pastel colors and the embossed stripes add a great touch!

Renee said...

Beautiful, Leigh!
Every time I see these circles used I get closer to getting this set! :)

Erin said...

I love your card, Leigh! The Scribbled Circles stamp set is one of my new favorites. :)

Megan Carroll said...

Very pretty Leigh!

alexandra s.m. said...

Love your card Leigh!
What a great association of stamps and design!
Thank You~

Rachel Izakowicz said...

Just stunning, Leigh - love it

Cindy Lovell said...

Leigh,this card is so pretty!! I love the embossing and the circles!! Great colors!!

Miriam Prantner said...

Love those scribbled circles! Wonderful card!

Joni Andaya said...

Very Pretty!!!

Joyce said...

Fabulous card--this is a challenging sketch, and I think you picked the perfect stamp set.

AB. said...

This card is so pretty - I love the swirly stamps. :)

Barb Ghig said...

I thought I had left some love here for this gorgeous card! I love how you paired your stamps, and the IP is such a perfect background!

Jasleen Kaur said...

This is so beautiful, Leigh. I love the idea of a striped background.