Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Cure for the Monday Blues #17

It's been a few weeks since I've been able to play along with 


I love this sweet little nursery! 
I was inspired by the strip of green along the top of the photo & the grey tree.

Here's my card:


I used some Papertrey ink card stock (stamper's select white and spring moss)
and layered it over some soft stone card stock.
I stamped some Wplus9 Spring Florals flowers and leaves in soft stone,
masking the flowers to stamp the leaves.
I stamped my sentiment (from Wplus9's Fresh Cut Florals) in Versafine Black Onyx.
As a finishing touch, I added some Pretty Pink Posh Marshmallow 4mm Sequins

I'm also linking this up to this week's Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Spring Flowers.

Thanks for looking!

21 comments:

Lynn said...

Absolutely stunning Leigh.

~amy~ said...

What a wonderful take on the inspiration!

merryf said...

This is beautiful! Love it with the sequins.

Tonya Jastad said...

Beautiful!

Lisa Elton said...

Leigh I am in love with this card...well done!!!

cm said...

Such a uniquely inspired card, Leigh...gorgeous!!
c

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Leigh, so elegant and pretty.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
hugs
Mandy xx

Jennifer said...

Gorgeous card and colors! Just beautiful.

Diane Jaquay said...

This is so soft and pretty!!

Kara said...

so subtle and beautiful!

alexandra s.m. said...

Such a beautiful and artistic card Leigh!
Thank You~

Sharron said...

Awesome card, Leigh--beautiful stamping and design! Love your perfectly placed sequins!

Joni Andaya said...

Gorgeous Leigh!!!

Cris G. said...

Amazing simplicity! How beautiful and perfect for the inspiration photo...

Anonymous said...

Really pretty!! I love the soft flowers!! I cant wait for tomorrows PTI release...Have to make some of thse booties for my grandbaby comming!!

Joyce said...

This is just gorgeous. Soft and dreamy.

Lea Lawson said...

This is very pretty!!

Michelle said...

Leigh, this is so beautiful! I love the tone on tone stamping!

Lindsay said...

Pretty card, perfectly inspired.

Taheerah said...

Such a wonderful, crisp graphic take on the inspiration Leigh! I really love how you pared down the colours to be left with what truly inspired you. Funny thing about colours, from my monitor I was sure the inspiration had a yellow strip at the top, but your green looks perfectly matched too! Thanks so much for playing to find a Cure For The Monday Blues!

Nathalie said...

I LOVE the tone on tone stamping here, and just the one touch of color! It's beautiful!