Sunday, May 15, 2016

Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge -- Birdhouse




It's time for a new Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge!


The LEAD of the Birdhouse Challenge will be invited as a 
Guest Designer in a future challenge!
Please visit the Curtain Call Challenge Blog for all the challenge info and deadline.
As soon as I saw this sweet inspiration photo, I knew I wanted to use
the birdhouse image from The Tweet Life to make my card.



I selected six different pieces of patterned paper from my stash and used these
to paper piece my little houses.
I stamped the sentiment (also from The Tweet Life) onto my card front.


I can't even tell you how delighted I was to realize that the little birds from Lift Me Up
fit perfectly in these birdhouses!
I did a little masking on cardstock to stamp the holes for the birdhouses
along with the birds, which I fussy cut out by hand.
I coloured in the birds using my Zig Markers.


 

Make sure you visit each of the designers' blogs for more inspiration!
Thanks for looking!

9 comments:

Audrey Pettit said...

Omgosh, this is just beyond adorable, Leigh! LOVE your paper pieced birdhouses!! And LOVE that you found the perfect little birdies to fit inside! Brilliant!

Karen B. said...

This is most adorable!

Lisa Elton said...

CUTENESS overload Leigh!!!

Diane Jaquay said...

I just got this stamp set, Leigh, and I love how you used the birdhouses here! The paper piecing is adorable!

Lynn said...

Too cute...I love all the different mixes of bird houses Leigh.

Monika/Buzsy said...

Super cute card Leigh. Love the paper-pieced birdhouses... and those sweet birds... pretty colors... great design... perfect take on the photo.

Tracey McNeely said...

Your birdhouses are so cute Leigh!

Megan Carroll said...

This is so cute! I love all the different pinks!

Sheri Gilson said...

Adorable...love the sweet birdhouses! Great take on the inspiration photo!