Sunday, May 08, 2016

Reverse Confetti May Release Blog Hop

Happy Mother's Day, 'Fetti Fans!
Welcome to the Reverse Confetti May New Release Blog Hop!

We have tons of inspiration for you to see using all of the new Reverse Confetti 
stamp sets & dies, which are available to purchase today!

Today, I have a fun card to share that I made using the adorable new 
Celebrations and Candles 'n Confetti stamp set & its coordinating Confetti Cuts.


I had so much fun creating this bake shop window!
I started by diecutting the In the Bag Confetti Cuts from some white cardstock and, with a paintbrush,
painted on some stripes, using some Lovely Lady ink mixed with water.
I diecut the "sweet" from Lovey Words Confetti Cuts from black cardstock
and stamped the sentiment from Celebrations.


From another piece of white cardstock, I diecut the Insta-Frames Confetti Cuts to create my window.
I diecut the three cake plates from aqua mist, berry sorbet and sweet blush cardstock
and stamped them with the coordinating Candles 'n Confetti stamps.
I stamped the cakes onto their coordinating Confetti Cuts and had fun decorating them.
I stamped the flowers and fussy cut them out by hand.


I adhered my cakes to a white cardstock base, onto which I blended some Hawaiian shores ink.
I cut a piece of clear cardstock to make my window and used dimensional adhesive to attach
my panels together.
Then, I attached the awning.


 

 

   

Here's the complete list of everyone participating in today's hop:

Reverse Confetti blog
Fetti Friend-- Laura Bassen
Heather Pulvirenti
Diane Jaquay
Lisa Henke
Kay Miller
Leigh Penner -- me!

Thanks for looking!

20 comments:

~amy~ said...

Beautiful Leigh!

MJ Farney said...

So sweet! What a fantastic idea to make. Store front window!

Kathy said...

Sweet card, wow, a bakery window!

Diana K said...

Very cute, Leigh!

FeM said...

Awesome card.

Inkyfingers said...

Love your bake shop window card Leigh! Those cakes look yummy!
Hugs
Carol x

Diane Jaquay said...

Oh my goodness, Leigh, your bake shop window is so clever and pretty, love it!!! Happy Mother's Day!

conil said...

The bakery window is such a charming way to use these cute stamps and dies.

Jane M said...

fun card

Karen B. said...

Love thr soft colors.

Jinny Newlin said...

So many beautiful projects this release, Leigh! Really adore this treat shop window design! Those cakes look good enough to eat!

Tiffani Trumble said...

Love that it looks like a bakery shop window! Great display!

Lori said...

Very nice design!

Deborah Kaye said...

Such a cute card! I'm loving this Cakes and Confetti stamp set! So many ways to use it.

Joyce said...

Love those fantastic cakes, and how you made an awning for them.

Fran Smith said...

Leigh, Love this card. It is cute and just a bit different. Love it.

Marcia said...

Lovely bakery window card!! So creative!!

Anonymous said...

I had to break down and buy this set, I love it and you ROCKED it!!

Lisa Elton said...

This looks like a bakery window, love the awning!! Very pretty!!

Audrey Pettit said...

Omgosh, the bake shop window!!!! SOOOOOO sweet!