Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Inspired By All the Little Things #15 -- Take Two

Today, I have another card to share for 
 
 
I had so many pieces left over from my first card,
that I couldn't resist making another card using the leftovers.
 

 
This time, I started with the leftover piece of soft stone cardstock that I had diecut
using the Neat and Tangled Hexastar cover plate. 
I used added coloured (stormy seas, orange zest and Bazzill yellow bling) 
and white triangles to the spots that were missing. 

 
I diecut my PTI Shaped Sayings: Birthday die from black cardstock,
but fussy cut off the circular parts of the diecut before adhering it to my card.
 
Remember, there's still time to play along with Inspired By All the Little Things #15.
You have until Thursday, May 19th to link up your card.

Thanks for looking!

14 comments:

Karen B. said...

This ine is amazing too! Great use of bold colors.

Audrey Pettit said...

What a great use of your scraps, Leigh! That background is just amazing! Love the bits of white you added in, and really love how the black sentiment pops!

merryf said...

WOW. I love everything about this card!

Jeanne J. said...

OOOH I love this geometric pattern Leigh - I know lots of work on the inlay but so pretty!

Diane Jaquay said...

That background with that sentiment, WOW!!!

Anonymous said...

So fun! I think this cover plate needs to go on my wishlist.

Megan Carroll said...

So pretty Leigh'

Lisa Elton said...

Another of your pretty works of art Leigh!

Nora Noll said...

This is so cool!! I LOVE that you used scraps!!

Beth H. said...

Great cards and love the color combination! That cover plate die is awesome!

Bobby said...

What a great die and perfect for the challenge, Leigh. I know what you mean about wanting to use up the extra pieces. Both yesterday's and today's card are so bright and cheery.

Miriam Prantner said...

I love that you were able to get another card out of your cuts!!!

Marcie Sharp said...

Fantastic use of fun leftovers! Love this!

Sheri Gilson said...

Fabulous take on the inspiration photo!