Monday, May 23, 2016

Fusion {Port O' Call Polaroid}

Today, I have a card to share for Fusion {Port O' Call Polaroid}:

I was inspired by the photo to make a nautical card using PTI's Guiding Light
and Big Sky cover plate..


I started by diecutting the Big Sky cover plate from white cardstock.
I fussy cut some Basic Grey patterned paper for the water
and added the diecut sailboat (I cut along some waves with a craft knife
and tucked it in.)
I blended some ink onto my background and adhered the cover plate panel over top.


I stamped the birds and sentiment to finish it off (also from Guiding Light.)

Thanks for looking!

10 comments:

Lynn said...

Oh I love the clouds and the fabulous waves! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Fusion!

Karen B. said...

You've done some grand things with the sailboat and this is no exception!

Audrey Pettit said...

SO beautiful! I love me some nautical designs, and this one is absolutely brilliant!

Tracey McNeely said...

Your waves are too much fun Leigh, love this card!

maria f. said...

I love this. That is some cool water PP. Your card takes me right back to the shores of Lake Huron ;)

Lisa Elton said...

Fabulous card Leigh!

Celeste Goff said...

This card is amaizing Leigh! Love the water!

Karren said...

This is fabulous, Leigh! So much texture and interest! Thanks so much for joining us at Fusion Card Challenge.

Bobby said...

Congrats on your win at Fusion, Leigh. It's a wonderful nautical card.

Cris G. said...

Congratulations on your win at Fusion Challenge, Leigh! This is a very beautiful card... those clouds and sea take my breath away.