Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Reverse Confetti Sketch for You to Try #36

Today, I have a card to share for this month's
Sketch for You to Try at Reverse Confetti:


Have you ever made a card that turned out very differently than
what you had in mind when you started?
This was one of those cards for me!



I started by diecutting my Butterfly Dreams Confetti Cuts and stamped
it with the coordinating Butterfly Dreams stamp in Persian Blue.
I diecut the banners from some Basic Grey patterned paper using the largest flag
from Stitched Flag Trio Confetti Cuts.


To finish it off, I splattered some ink mixed with water on my card front
and added a couple of buttons with twine.


   



Want to play along with the May SFYTT
Click here for details.

Thanks for looking!

11 comments:

~amy~ said...

Such a pretty card Leigh!

alexandra s.m. said...

That Royal blue offers such great contrast with the soft colors of your card.
Beautiful result leigh!!
Thank You

Karen B. said...

The pop of blue is beautiful!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

This is such a lovely creation!

Jenni's Jems said...

Just had a wee scroll through your posts while I was here and what a medley of beautiful cards! ( and one handsome son! )x

Tenia Nelson said...

LOVE!!

laurie said...

Love the blue with the bit of yellow!And that sentiment on the butterfly is awesome!

Lisa Elton said...

Very pretty Leigh!!

Misscricri said...

Your card is gorgeous !

Shelly said...

This is beautiful! Love the papers and colors!

Audrey Pettit said...

Wow, the blue pops! So pretty!