Saturday, May 14, 2016

Inspired By All The Little Things #15

Today, I have a card to share for 
 
 
Isn't that wall fabulous?
I was totally inspired by it to make my card and decided to use my new
Neat and Tangled Hexastar Cover Plate.
 
 
I diecut the Hexastar cover plate from white cardstock and then popped
out all of the triangles.
Then, I diecut it again from four pieces of cardstock (soft stone, stormy seas, orange zest
and Bazzill yellow bling) and added the pieces to my front panel.

 
I diecut my SSS Sending word from black cardstock.
I stamped the "birthday wishes" (from PTI's KIS: Belated Birthday)
in versamark and heat embossed it in white on a strip of black cardstock.

Visit Inspired By All the Little Things to see the rest of the DT's takes
on the inspiration photo and to play along, if you'd like.
You have until Thursday, May 19th to link up your card.

Thanks for looking!

17 comments:

Diana K said...

100% fabulous, Leigh! I really really love this one.

LauraJane:) said...

SUPER Card!

Jaklena said...

awesome card! :)

Marcie Sharp said...

Amazing card. :) I really love it!

Shona Chambers said...

Absolute perfection Leigh!!!

Lindsey said...

Leigh, this is incredible!!! Super love this one!

Tenia Nelson said...

LOVE!!

Marina said...

I imagine this took some patience...but the result is stunning!

Lyndal said...

Super cool Leigh!

KimCreate said...

Loving you take on the wall in the photo, super die

Audrey Pettit said...

Nailed it! Wow, SO cool!!

Keeway Tsao said...

Such a beautiful card!

Karen B. said...

Wow! Stunning! It totally matches the inspiration.

Lisa Elton said...

HOME RUN Leigh, love this!!

Miriam Prantner said...

Absolutely love this! Love the random placement of the colored pieces, such a cool look!

Unknown said...

Leigh...so love what you did with the inspiration and the Hexastar plate!

Megan Carroll said...

This is great! Love the pattern and the bold sentiment.