Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Altenew May Inspiration Challenge: From Places Abroad -- Australia

Today, I'm sneaking it at the last minute to share the card that I made for the


And here is my card:


I actually stamped my card the same time that I made this card.
I liked the placement of my stamps, so I stamped it twice -- the first time
in versamark to I could heat emboss it in white and the second time in black.
Then, it sat on my desk... until my SIL called to ask
for a the last minute wedding card.
So, I took the colours from the inspiration photo and made a quick card.


I used Altenew buttercream, mango smoothie, carribean sky & sapphire for the flowers.
For the leaves, I used PTI spring moss and aqua mist.

Thanks for looking!

9 comments:

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

ohhh! Beautiful card! I love the color of the leaves!!!

Karen B. said...

Beautiful arrangement!

Diana K said...

Love this, Leigh! Tell me something; do I need the Altenew blues in my collection? They look gorgeous!

alexandra s.m. said...

Gorgeous card Leigh.
Do you know, I have these stamps but haven't been intimidated by them and so they're collecting dust.
Maybe your Beauty will be the push I needed?
Thank You~

Kay Miller said...

This is just beautiful Leigh! The blue with the pale yellow is gorgeous!

Diane Jaquay said...

Lovely!!!

Joyce said...

Stunning, Leigh. No one does flowers quite like you.

Celeste Goff said...

Gorgeous card! Love your take on the inspiration photo!

Audrey Pettit said...

That is my very favorite Altenew set. Wow, this is gorgeous, Leigh!