Wednesday, November 23, 2016

25 Days of Christmas Tags with Tracey McNeely

Today, I'm thrilled to be playing along with Tracey McNeely's 25 Days of Christmas Tags,
along with some of my fellow Reverse Confetti Design Team Members

Here's my tag:


I started by diecutting my tag using my Gift Card Holder Tag Confetti Cuts,
which I also diecut a second time from black cardstock and, on it, stamped
the "for you" using two different sentiments from With Love in Versamark
and heat embossed them in white.


On my tag, I stamped the mountains from Bearing Gifts.
I also stamped the bear in his card onto the Bearing Gifts Confetti Cuts.
I coloured them in using my Zig Clean Colour Real Brush Markers
and a water brush.


 

 

to check out the tags that Tracey & the rest of the Reverse Confetti DT members
are sharing today.

And, you also might want to check this out....


Happy shopping!

Thanks for looking!

13 comments:

Diana K said...

So cute and happy, Leigh! Love it. P.S. I've been playing along each day with the tag challenge and now you and the rest of your Reverse Confetti bunch had to go and give me more colouring to do. Sheesh!

~amy~ said...

Such a fun tag, love that guy!

*Vicki* said...

He makes me smile Leigh!! So stinkin' CUTE!! :)

Tracey McNeely said...

Fantastic tag Leigh, so happy to have you join me today!

Mary Holshouser said...

What a cute scene.
Love the motoring bear.
thanks for sharing
Happy Thanksgiving

Bobby said...

I just want to sign "The bear went over the mountain, the bear went over the mountain." This is so cute, Leigh.

NanW said...

Darling bear - great tag.

Sheri Gilson said...

Super cute!

Lisa Elton said...

Very cute!!

Rema DeLeeuw said...

Super adorable Leigh!

Lisa said...

omg this is so cute!! Love it!

Audrey Pettit said...

Akkk, this is SO adorable, Leigh! I just love that bear so much! Fun little scene you made, and love your watercoloring! <3

Lindsey said...

So cute, Leigh!