Thursday, November 10, 2016

CAS(E) This Sketch #198

Today, I have a card to share that I made for
 CAS(E) This Sketch #198 designed by N@ Ali:



Isn't it lovely?

Here's my card:


I used one of my Papertrey Ink Woodblock stencils to apply 
two shades of Altenew ink with my ink blending tool.


I stamped the sentiment using my Congratulations stamp set from Simon Says Stamp.

Visit CAS(E) this Sketch to see the rest of the DT's takes on the sketch 
and to play along, if you'd like.
You have until Thursday, November 17th to link up your card.

Thanks for looking!
SaveSaveSaveSave

10 comments:

Audrey Pettit said...

Perfect! You nailed that sketch, Leigh!

Renee said...

Simply beautiful!

Diana K said...

Super pretty, Leigh!

alexandra s.m. said...

Gorgeous take on the sketch Leigh!
Thank you~

Lisa Elton said...

Lovely CAS card Leigh!!

donna mikasa said...

I gasped when I saw this on FB! It's like you designed the sketch to fit your gorgeous card!

Bobby said...

That stencil was perfect for the sketch, Leigh.

Celeste Goff said...

Spot on, as the Brits say, and so beautifully done Leigh!

Jen Mitchell said...

Wow, this is so pretty. I love the colors!

TK said...

Elegant and pretty in pink!