Friday, November 18, 2016

Papertrey Ink's Create Along With Us

Today, I have a card to share for this month's Create Along With Us at Papertrey Ink:




Isn't it beautiful?
It had me thinking that perhaps I needed to add this stamp set to my collection.
But then I remembered Sketched Florals and decided to use that stamp set to make my card.


I stamped my flowers in versamark on watercolour paper and heat embossed them in white.
I used my Zig Clean Colour Brush Markers to colour them in, along with a water brush.


I diecut my Faith die twice from the same watercolour paper and stacked it together.
I stamped my sentiment (from Inspired: Faith) in versafine onyx black ink.

Thanks for looking!

15 comments:

Monika/Buzsy said...

So pretty Leigh. Love the bright colors with the pretty heat embossed images.

Audrey Pettit said...

Oh, how stunning, Leigh! You re-created that gorgeous watercolor floral background perfectly! And love the sentiment you used, too!

victoria h said...

beautiful watercoloured card Leigh

Kay Miller said...

Awww, I'm honored that you chose my card to CASE Leigh!! You did an amazing job!! Such beautiful colors and watercoloring!!

Karen B. said...

Beautiful watercolor design!

Rema DeLeeuw said...

Beautiful water coloring Leigh!

Lisa Elton said...

This is lovely Leigh!

Miriam Prantner said...

Loving that loose watercoloring!

Diana K said...

You did so good, Leigh! It's gorgeous, as beautiful as Kay's! That was my favourite card of the release also. :)

Vicki Finger said...

This is really beautiful. A job very well done.

Heidi said...

Love your card! That's one of my favorite floral stamp sets. The purple and lime green combo is so pretty with the watercoloring!

Marybeth said...

Absolutely beautiful Leigh! Beautiful background just like Kay's!

Marcia Hill said...

You were so brave to attempt this card Leigh! I loved it too but didn't have the nerve to try! Yours turned out absolutely beautiful and I'm sure made Kay very proud!! 😊

A Cup of Cold Water said...

Beautiful card, Leigh.
Sketched Floral's is a favorite of mine.
You did a great job

A Cup of Cold Water said...

Beautiful card, Leigh.
You did a great job.
Sketched Floral's is a favorite of mine!