Tuesday, November 01, 2016

Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge -- Felt

The LEAD of the Felt Challenge will be invited as a 
Guest Designer in a future challenge!
Please visit the Curtain Call Challenge Blog for all the challenge info and deadline.

Here's my card:


I diecut some PTI's Leaf Prints leaves from aqua mist,
Hawaiian shores and orange zest felt.


I stamped the sentiment (from PTI's Walk By Faith stamp set) in Altenew Espresso.
A button tied with twine finishes it off.

Make sure you visit each of the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge
 designers' blogs for more inspiration!
for the challenge details and to play along with us!


Thanks for looking!

11 comments:

Happy Dance said...

I can hear my church's congregation singing this hymn in beautiful four-part harmony, Leigh! One of my favorite verses and songs. Love that it's complimenting your pretty felt leaves. Beautiful card, beautiful sentiment. Bev

Karen B. said...

Gorgeous!

Renee said...

Simply beautiful, Leigh!

Nora Noll said...

Oh this is so pretty!! I love the simplicity of it but also that you used felt for the leaves!!

Lisa Elton said...

Love the warm feeling this gives, very pretty Leigh!!

Lynn said...

Beautiful as always Leigh and I love the sentiment.

Monika/Buzsy said...

Beautiful card Leigh. Those leaves are so pretty... the colors are so pretty and vibrant. Perfect sentiment.

*Vicki* said...

Love those felt leaves! Beautiful!

Sheri Gilson said...

Beautiful take on this weeks inspiration!

Joyce said...

Gorgeous leaves.

Audrey Pettit said...

I absolutely love felt! Wow, what a gorgeous card, Leigh! I LOVE it!