Saturday, November 12, 2016

Inspired By All the Little Things #32

Today, I have a card to share for 

This photo had me regretting selling my Two Feet Deep stamps set from Papertrey Ink.
I decided to use another PTI set instead..... Garden Gate.


I stamped some kraft cardstock with my Waltzingmouse Woodgrain stamp
and then diecut it using my Garden Gate die.



I stamped the finials in black.
I diecut and stamped the wreath using Wplus9's Woodland Wreaths.


I stamped diecut and stamped the banner using PTI's Tinsel and Tags
and heat embossed the sentiment in white.

Visit Inspired By All the Little Things to see the rest of the DT's takes 
on the inspiration photo and to play along, if you'd like.
You have until Thursday, November 17th to link up your card.

Thanks for looking!

16 comments:

Diana K said...

You own all the really good stamp sets, Leigh. And you always do well by them too. :) So pretty!

Renee said...

Beautiful!
Love that chalkboard banner! :)

Karen B. said...

What a cozy card, with perfect details!

Rosemary said...

lovely take on the inspiration photo!!

Lisa Elton said...

Wonderful card Leigh! The chalkboard banner and black scrollwork on the gate are pretty!!

Karren said...

Beautiful take on the inspiration photo, Leigh! The wreath looks gorgeous against the door.

Bobby said...

Wouldn't you know I just posted my skis for another challenge. :( I think using the gate was a good substitute, Leigh, and I love how it looks. I haven't even used this set yet.

Diane Jaquay said...

This is so pretty, Leigh, and it works very very well for the challenge!

TK said...

Love this garden gate, and your wreath!

Wanda Cullen said...

That wreath set is one of my faves and love the way you paired it with the gate! Gorgeous!

Kay Miller said...

This is so awesome Leigh!! I love this idea! I will have to try it! Beautiful beautiful card!

Marcie Sharp said...

I sold my Two Feet Deep set too...darn it!! Love your gorgeous card.

Audrey Pettit said...

Gorgeous!

BożenA said...

what a beautiful set of tags! Beautiful colors, perfectly matched to the color challenges.
xx

KimCreate said...

uuuummmm, that gate is so pretty with the green wreath! Love this card!

Estelle TBT said...

Wow! Wonderful winter card!! Love your pretty wreath against this beautiful garden gate.
It's a perfect and personal take on the inspiration image!