Tuesday, November 08, 2016

Reverse Confetti November New Release Blog Hop

Welcome to the Reverse Confetti November New Release Blog Hop!


We have tons of inspiration for you to see using all of the fabulous new Reverse Confetti 
stamp sets, dies, patterned paper, cardstock & inks, which are now available to purchase!

I couldn't resist making another card using Bearing Gifts.


I started by diecutting the new Greetings Frame Confetti Cuts
from Mist Cardstock and stencilling it with the previously released 
I stamped the mountains and sentiment from Bearing Gifts directly onto my 
Cloud White Cardstock base and coloured them in using 
my Zig Clean Colour Brush Markers and a water brush.
I diecut the bear in his car using the Bearing Gifts Confetti Cuts and
stamped it with the coordinating Bearing Gifts stamp.
I also coloured him in using my Zig Clean Colour Brush Markers
and a water brush.


I paper-pieced the presents on top of the car using 
a piece of Warm Wishes 6x6 Pad.




 

  
  
Well, that's it for me for today.
Be sure to check out what the rest of the DT made with this amazing release!
Here's the complete list of everyone participating in today's hop:

13 comments:

~amy~ said...

Leigh, this is adorable!

Karen B. said...

LOVE the coloring on your cute card today!

Renee said...

Adorable! :)

Diane Jaquay said...

Love how you stenciled the frame, Leigh, great idea! Your card is adorable!

I Card Everyone said...

Hi Leigh!!! OH I have enjoyed all of your darling peeks, and today's card is fantastic!
=]

Diana K said...

Totally loving this, Leigh. Sweet card and really fun wintery colours.

Sheri Gilson said...

Adorable! What a fun release...can't wait to get my order!

Celeste Goff said...

This is just too adorable Leigh! I love this little bear!

laurie said...

SO cute! I love that frame and fun image!!!!

Lisa Elton said...

Adorable and oh so fun!!

Susi said...

Lovely framing of your image and the stencil you used to adorn it. Your beautifully coloured bear looks ready to deliver some amazing gifts!

Lisa H. said...

so sweet leigh! I love your paper pieced gifts. this is darling.

Audrey Pettit said...

This is so, so, SO adorable, Leigh! Love this scene and love your stenciled frame, and the paper pieced pressies are just the icing on the cake!!