Monday, November 14, 2016

MFT Wednesday Sketch 306 & Colour Challenge 57

It's been a while since I played along with the MFT Card Challenges.
I saw the MFT Colour Challenge 57 and couldn't resist making a card with it.




I decided to rotate it 90˚.
Here's my card:


I decided to use my Flashy Florals stamp set and stamped it on my soft stone
background, on a panel of stamper's select white cardstock and on
two diecuts.


I stamped the sentiment using MFT's Hand Lettered Holiday (happy)
and Soda Pop (birthday), which I heat embossed in white on a strip of black cardstock.
A few rainstones finish it off.

Thanks for looking!

10 comments:

Betty said...

this is getting pinned to my "cards i love" board!!! the design turned and the pop of the red flower is wonderful!!

Diana K said...

Wow, love what you came up with for the challenge! Beautiful design and colours.

Marisa said...

Gorgeous!!!

Karen B. said...

Gorgeous! Love the pop of red.

Anonymous said...

So beautiful!!

Sarah - Crea S said...

Such a stylish card! Hugs, Sarah

I Card Everyone said...

Really lovely, Leigh!
=]

Lisa Elton said...

Love the pop of red, this is wonderful!!

Audrey Pettit said...

Wow! This is stunning! That flower just pops, and I love how it stands out against the neutral background. Love your embossed sentiment, too, and those rainstones are perfect!

Celeste Goff said...

This is gorgeous Leigh! Love that soft, ethereal grey with the vibrant pop of red!