Wednesday, November 09, 2016

Ink It Up With Heidi Shafer -- Papertrey Ink's Winter Village

Today, I've joined again with
Heidi Shafer of Mapleberry Musings for Ink It Up.


Ink it Up is a challenge where, on the second and fourth Wednesday 
of each month, Heidi and I share cards that we've made with new stamp sets
that we haven't used yet.

Today, I'm sharing a card that I made using my 


I started by stamping a panel of aqua mist cardstock with my Concord & 9th
Barnwood stamp in Altenew Evening Grey.
I stamped the church from Winter Village onto its coordinating diecut
in Altenew Mountain Mist, Evening Grey and Morning Frost.
I stamped the trees and ground images in the same shades of grey,
directly onto my card front.


I stamped my sentiment in Evening Grey using Papertrey Ink's Walk by Faith stamp set.

Don't forget to hop over to Heidi's blog to see what
she created for this Ink It Up.

Thanks for looking!

8 comments:

Karen B. said...

So serene and beautiful!

Annheidel said...

You got Winter Village! That's still on my list. I love your soft colors. Nice and soothing!

Celeste Goff said...

What a great card Leigh! I love that retro feel and love that can it can be for either a female or male recipient!

Lisa Elton said...

Lovely card Leigh!!

Renee said...

Beautiful!

Vikki H said...

Sweet design and sentiment! I especially like your color choices!

Audrey Pettit said...

This is beautiful, Leigh! I really love the soft, natural woodland feel to this scene, and I'm loving all those greys! Looks amazing with the colored woodgrain strip and the small pop of color on the church. <3

TK said...

Love scene, great colors!