Sunday, November 27, 2016

MFT Wednesday Sketch & Colour Challenges

Today, I have a card to share that I made for 





Here's my card:


I diecut a MFT Stax Circle from my vintage cream background and 
backed it with some aqua cardstock.
I stamped my flowers from Flashy Florals onto their coordinating diecuts using
Altenew's Cotton Candy and Ruby Red, as well as Papertrey Ink's New Leaf.


I heat embossed my sentiment (from PTI's Tropics) in white on black cardstock
 and diecut it using my PTI Get a Handle on It die.

Thanks for looking!

8 comments:

!neke said...

Great !
Love the bright colors !!!!!

Lynn said...

Beautiful Leigh! Love your gorgeous floral cards as always.

Kim S said...

LOVE your use of the colors. Such cheerful flowers - wonderfully accented by the blue circle and the dark banner!

Nora Noll said...

Oh so pretty!! LOVE!!

Celeste Goff said...

Beautifully done and I love your take on the sketch!

Karen B. said...

Stunning bold blooms!

Audrey Pettit said...

Oh, this is beautiful, too! Another fabulous take on that sketch, Leigh! Love the circle cut out behind the flowers and love the bold sentiment strip. The black with white embossing really pops!

Lindsey said...

Did I tell you I just bought this set because of all the amazing ways you use it? I think I did. But regardless, I love these. Even more excited to ink my stamps up.