Saturday, November 05, 2016

Inspired By All The Little Things #31

Today, I have a card to share for 

I knew immediately when I saw this photo that I wanted 
to use my Papertrey Ink Winter Woods stamp set.


I blended a little delicata gold ink onto my background and added
a strip of music note patterned paper.
I diecut the branch and sparrow from Winter Woods and stamped
them with their coordinating stamps.
I added some My Favourite Things berries, holly and poinsettias.


I stamped my sentiment using a PTI stamp set.

Visit Inspired By All the Little Things to see the rest of the DT's takes 
on the inspiration photo and to play along, if you'd like.
You have until Thursday, November 10th to link up your card.

Thanks for looking!
SaveSaveSaveSave

14 comments:

Donna said...

A truly lovely card, & perfect interpretation of the pretty picture. Love it Leigh!

Lynn said...

Gorgeous. Love how you interpreted the inspiration photo Leigh.

Renee said...

Gorgeous!!

Bobby said...

Wow. Those were the perfect stamps and you did an outstanding arrangement of them, Leigh.

Wanda Cullen said...

Wow, this is such a gorgeous card! Love the layout!

Sheri Gilson said...

Gorgeous take on the inspiration!

Joyce said...

So beautiful. I like how you incorporated a bit of everything in the photo.

Lisa Elton said...

This is beautiful!!!

Karen B. said...

This is GORGEOUS! (I really need to come up with new adjectives, I seem to use that word so much for your cards!)

Marcie Sharp said...

Winter woods is one of my favourite Christmas sets from PTI. I LOVE how you used it. Amazing card.

Kim S said...

Such a great mix between PTI and MFT. LOVE those PTI birds and it works beautifully with the big MFT poinsettias!

TK said...

Truly amazing! Love that adorable bird, your pretty gold blending, and pops of red!

KimCreate said...

Leigh, I'm in love with the bird stamps set on this card. The whole card is composed so beautifully!

Silke Ledlow said...

Simply gorgeous! You all inspired me to play along!!!