Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Butterfly Reflections Ink November Mood Board & Where Creativity Meets C9 Challenge #3

Today, I have a card to share for
 Butterfly Reflections Ink November Mood Board


Isn't it gorgeous?
My card is also for Where Creativity Meets C9 Challenge #3: Sparkle & Shine:



I decided to use my Concord & 9th Flourish stamp set to make my card.


I stamped my leaves and flowers using PTI's Dark Indigo, Melon Berry and Scarlet Jewel.
Then, I stamped some of the accent stamps in versamark and heat embossed them in gold.


I stamped my sentiment (from Simon Says Stamp's Many Thanks)
and was inspired by the gold dipped feathers in the photo to use my MISTI to
ink up the bottom half of the stamp with versamark and stamp it a second time
and heat embossed it in gold.

Thanks for looking!

13 comments:

Melissa said...

What a beautiful card, Leigh! The bold colors and gold against the white background really POP. Thank you for joining us in the Where Creativity Meets C9 challenge this month!

Kristie Goulet said...

Gorgeous, Leigh!!!

Cindy C. said...

Stunning card!! Love the all the shine!

!neke said...

Love this partley embossed flowers with the gold !

*Vicki* said...

Oh so gorgeous and especially dipped in gold!! :)

Karen B. said...

I just got this set and I hope I can do it justice like you can! Beautiful!

Diane Jaquay said...

Stunning card, Leigh, love the gold dipped flowers and sentiment! Thanks for playing along at Where Creativity Meets C9!

Kathy said...

Wonderful collection of colors that you've used, and wow, gold accents! Perfect for the challenges. 😀

Vikki H said...

What strikes me the most are the vibrant colors! Wow and the stamps really stand out with those intense shades. Gold never hurts either!

Lisa Elton said...

Lovely card Leigh, I like the gold!!

maria f. said...

Oh. How. Gorgeous. I know you've created several cards with this set/design and I love them all. Those sparkly touches on this one... perfect.

alexandra s.m. said...

I just love this SO MUCH!
xx

Jessica Frost-Ballas said...

Oh wow, this is stunning Leigh! Thanks for joining us at Where Creativity Meets C9! -Jess